SRAM RED 50/34T Crankset BB30
With its Exogram technology, stiffer X-Glider chainrings, and flawless performance the SRAM RED crankset is a prodigy component.
For a maximized stiffness-to-weight ratio, the RED Crankset uses its patented Exogram technology, which utilizes a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider. This crankset boasts a weight of just 557g for BB30 styles, and 609g for GXP styles, making it a featherweight component. The stiffer X-Glider chainrings have a thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps for greater durability and smooth operation. The 50/34T chainring is designed for easier and quicker hill climbing.
The bolt pattern in the SRAM RED crankset is hidden to work best with the carbon fiber arms, while still maintaining a sleek appearance. The graphics have also been updated to complement the SRAM eTap componentry.
- Compatible with 11 speed SRAM Road components, and SRAM RED eTap components
- SRAM's stiffest crank ever
- Featherweight crank arm with a hollow construction of carbon fiber
- Exogram technology uses a large, hollow cross section to minimize weight and increase stiffness
- Hidden bolt pattern works with the carbon fiber material and provides a sleek appearance
- Stiffer X-Glider chainrings provide a thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps
- 50/34T chainring is designed for easier and quicker hill climbing