LOOK Kéo Blade Carbon Road Pedals
It's with good reason that the Look Keo Blade Carbon road pedals are used at the highest levels of professional road racing, and for 2018 Look has made them even better. To enhance their performance, Look has increased the width and overall platform contact area for enhanced stability during the pedaling motion. Additionally, the spindle has been re-designed with an increased distance between the roller and needle bearings for enhanced stiffness and, thusly, improved power transfer. These pedals feature Look's clever blade retention system which uses a carbon blade in lieu of conventional springs to reduce weight, simplify the design, plus increase aerodynamics. The pedal body is also carbon fiber while the oversized Chromoly Plus spindle provides incredible strength and durability. Taken as a whole, these pedals are perfect for any performance-minded cyclist.
Since the Keo Blade Carbon pedals utilize a carbon blade instead of conventional springs, there's no adjustability of release tension. Included are two sets of carbon blades - a lighter, 12nm version plus the higher tension 16nm version - so you have a choice regarding your preferred release tension setting.
- New, wider contact surface provides a wider platform (now 67mm) and increased surface area (700 square mm) for enhanced pedaling stability
- Stainless steel top plate for durability and smooth float action
- Carbon fiber body and blade for the ultimate in strength and weight savings
- Carbon blade system delivers firm retention, easy release, and improves the pedal's aerodynamic profile
- Includes two sets of carbon blades - 12nm and 16nm - so you can choose the desired release tension
- Oversized Chromoly Plus spindle for strength and stiffness
- 1 roller bearing and 1 needle bearing per pedal for smooth performance
- Stack height: 14.8mm
- Includes Grey Kéo Grip Anti-Slip Cleats that provide 4.5 degrees of float
- Weight: 220 grams/pair