Giro Apeckx II Road Shoes
The Giro Apeckx II's impressively stiff DuPont Zytel Nylon sole has a greater fatigue resistance than traditional nylon shoes for increased power transfer. The supple bonded and welded mesh upper is highly breathable and has fewer seams to eliminate hot spots and improve comfort. Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support and antimicrobial treatment provides optimal cushioning while reducing odors. Low-profile, micro-ratcheting, N-1 buckle and dual offset straps allow for secure and easy adjustments.
- Highly breathable welded & bonded upper
- Strong & secure ratcheting N-1 buckle closure
- Replaceable N-2 strap
- DuPont Zytel nylon outsole w/ 3-bolt mount
- Molded EVA footbed w/ medium arch support
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment