Giro Factor Techlace Road Shoe
Giro's Factor road shoe is race-ready with an impressively low weight of 210 grams and Giro's revolutionary closure system, Techlace. A brilliant design that combines the comfort of laces with the security of a strap, and replaces D-rings and other hardware to lighten the shoe and provide more flexibility across the forefoot. The simplicity of a laced shoe adds pliability in the upper for a more comfortable, natural fit.
Combined with a Boa Closure System that offers 1mm increments when tightening and an easy-to-release function for getting quickly in-and-out of the shoe, the Factor allows you to dial in the perfect fit for elite-level performance. The upper is a one piece design with Premium Evofiber that is highly breathable and the outsole, made from Easton EC90 carbon fiber is among the lightest, thinnest and stiffest pedaling platforms on the market today. Inside the shoe is Giro's SuperNatural Fit footbed with X-Static anti-microbial treatment, featuring adjustable arch supports for a personalized fit.
- Techlace closure system brings the comfort of laces with the convenience of a strap
- Boa L6 dial offers 1mm of incremental adjustments
- Easy pull-to-release function for getting in and out of the shoe
- Easton EC90 carbon fiber outsole
- SuperNatural Fit footbed for a personalized fit