Giro Trans HV Road Shoes
Every aspect of the Trans HV road shoes is meticulously designed to maximize performance on long-distance rides. Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole transfers power directly to your pedals for excellent speed and performance. Supple microfiber upper conforms to your foot, High Volume Fit last with medium arch support adds comfort for wider feet, antimicrobial treatment absorbs odors, and ratchet closure with wide offset straps provides a custom fit.
- Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole is super-lightweight, rigid and powerful
- High Volume Fit last hugs wider or high volume feet closely without binding, crowding or discomfort
- High quality, microfiber upper is breathable, supple and water-resistant
- Aegis footbed treatment uses an antimicrobial barrier to eliminate odors, discoloration and fading
- Wide offset straps, including "D-ring" mid-foot strap, eliminate pressure points
- Strong and secure ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable)