Sidi Shot Giro Road Shoes
The SIDI Shot Giro road shoes a limited edition design, are dedicated to the Corsa Rosa, and are the official shoe of the 2018 Giro d'Italia. These pro-level road shoes are designed to give serious riders the performance and comfort they seek. Starting with a lightweight Vent Carbon Sole, the Shot Giros are stiff, have excellent power transfer, and provides ample ventilation. These shoes can also be enjoyed for all 4 seasons with its open and closeable air channels in the shoe's sole. The Double Tecno-3 Push System creates perfect tension, which guarantees an closure for every instep. It also has an adjustable heel retention device to help improve the fit and prevent loss of power transfer.
- Microfibra Techpro upper is an eco-friendly leather alternative which is stable, lightweight, water-repellent, and scuff resistant
- Double Tecno-3 Push System guarantees a perfect and comfortable fit
- Adjustable heel retention device reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves the fit
- Polyurethane heel pad provides walkability
- Vent Carbon Sole features 3-hole drilling pattern, a printed 10mm lateral and fore /aft cleat alignment scale, as well as the Look Memory Eyelet for easy cleat alignment and replacement