Castelli Diluvio Gloves
Based on traditional gloves used for scuba diving in cold water, the Castelli Diluvio Gloves are made with an extremely high-quality neoprene that's incredibly stretchy for protection in moderate and rainy conditions. Neoprene insulation keeps hands nice and warm. Fully sealed seams offer windproof and waterproof performance and no-slip gripper on palm improves handlebar control. Thin, flexible design gives full dexterity and a snug fit. Extended neoprene cuff blocks the elements.
- Neoprene insulation for warmth, protection and high stretch
- Fully weatherproof sealed seaming
- Stretchy material pulls easily over hands
- Minimal bulk design for a slim fit
- No-slip gripper on palm for better adherence
- Extended neoprene cuff keeps wind and water out