Castelli Flanders Wind Short Sleeve Base Layer
When you ride on a windy day you ride harder than most. With Castelli's Flanders Wind short-sleeve base layer, you'll get protection from the wind you can wear under your jersey. The multidenier 100% polyester 3D structure rib-knit on the main body of the shirt achieves mechanical wicking and an exceptional fit. The four-way stretch sleeves stay put as well as they stay dry, and all of the seams are four-needle flatlock stitching, so they lie flat to reduce friction. The longer back of the jersey is designed to stay tucked in when you're in the riding position. When you get to the point in your workout where you're sweating the most, you'll be extra thankful for the perforated mesh underarms that keep you amazingly cool even when you're burning up on the road.
- Multidenier 100% polyester 3D structure rib-knit main body for mechanical wicking and exceptional fit
- Perforated 100% polyester mesh underarms for additional cooling
- Multidenier 100% polyester 4-way stretch sleeves for great wicking and fit
- Four-needle flatlock stitching lies flat for total comfort
- Flat-finish bottom and flatlock hems
- Longer back hem stays tucked in, including in the riding position