Castelli Premio Bib Shorts - 2018
Exceptionally comfortable and fast-wicking for your longest rides, the Castelli Premio Bib Shorts nearly disappear when you put them on, so you can log those lengthy hours on the road without thinking about your clothing. Lightweight Forza fabric is extremely stretchy, manages moisture and delivers optimal muscle compression. 3D mesh lumbar support band put ventilation right where you need it. Bonded, ergonomic bib straps are completely seamless for more comfort and two seams in the body of the shorts are strategically placed for less chafing and pulling. New and improved Progetto X2 Air chamois provides the ideal blend of support, ventilation and fast-drying performance for comfort on training and endurance rides. Raw-edge leg endings with vertical silicone grippers are sleek, supportive and stay in position, no matter how long or hard you hammer.
- Forza fabric with 38% Lycra content for moisture-wicking, compression and a perfect fit
- 3D mesh lumbar support band for breathable stability
- 8-panel design uses the right amount of compression to reduce muscle fatigue and speed up muscle recovery
- Progetto X2 Air chamois with 4-way stretch, perforated viscous padding, multi-density foam, and a bacteriostatic layer which adapts to the shape of the body and saddle without any folds in the fabric
- Reduced seaming eliminates chafing for comfort
- Raw-edge leg endings with vertical silicone grippers provide gentle compression, improve aerodynamics and stay in position