Shimano SH-ME3 MTB Shoes
The Shimano SH-ME3 shoes are packed with technology perfect for trail riding. Durable contact areas are built up for better grip and strength where the pedaling motion transfers the most power. The materials used for the SH-ME3 are also trail-ready. The upper sole is made of a lightweight, durable synthetic textile to keep up with the rigors of your climbs and descents. Building even more on your power transfer, the midsole has been reinforced with fiber glass. The dual-density sole is crafted using Michelin rubber for the demanding conditions of trail riding. To keep the SH-ME3 secure a Cross X Strap design is used, plus a low-profile reverse buckle that can easily be adjusted on the fly.
- Lightweight and durable synthetic materials on the upper sole
- Fiber glass midsole for excellent power transfer
- Dual-density sole made with Michelin rubber for optimal shock absorption
- Cross X Strap design is optimized for relieving tension in the foot during the push off motion
- Low profile reverse buckle is easy to adjust on the fly