Shimano SH-R315 Road Shoes
Shimano's Custom-Fit technology is designed for Pro Tour racers who demand maximum stability and power transfer, plus the comfort to endure six-hour stages. And now it's available to you in their SH-R315 road shoes. Heat moldable, Custom-Fit insoles achieve the perfect combination of fit, comfort and energy transfer, so you can really power up the climbs. Hollow channel, weaved carbon/composite sole is lightweight, ultra-rigid and is anatomically fitted to your foot for a super efficient pedal stroke. Sleek upper with low-profile buckles and straps enhance aerodynamics, air intake/exhaust system cools your feet, and monocoque cup increases heel hold.
- Custom-Fit insoles feature an ergonomic, heat moldable base with a rigid, high-density EVA support structure that provides instant support, comfort and stability
- Lightweight carbon composite sole transfers power directly to the pedals
- Hollow Channel sole construction is lightweight, strong and ultra-rigid
- Curved, anatomical last for natural shoe-to-foot interface
- Rovenica synthetic leather combines lightweight strength and suppleness with outstanding durability, abrasion-resistance and shape retentiveness
- 3D moisture control mesh upper has excellent elasticity, high memory and is extremely breathable
- Integrated air intake and exhaust system keeps feet dry and fresh
- Monocoque heel cup improves ergonomics for better heel hold and stability
- Anti-slip heel lining knitted with metal fibers prevents heel lift
- Dual offset straps relieve pressure points
- Low-profile, micro-adjust buckle for a custom fit
- Best matched with Shimano Dura-Ace PD-7900 Pedals
- Performance Bicycle retail stores do not have the ability to heat mold shoes for customers.