Ryders Eyewear Crankum -- Antifog
Impact resistant and optically correct, Caliber lenses provide 100% protection from UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful, high energy light to 400nm. Plus The Ryders antiFOG lens is the ultimate solution to this all-to-common visibility problem.
The back of the lens has a military-grade, hydrophilic layer. The layer absorbs and disperses water vapour/humidity throughout the material, eliminating the opportunity for it to condense on the surface as fog. Ryders antiFOG will absorb more than any other fog-resistant treatment and it's far more durable, never requiring reapplication. The fronts of the lenses are treated with a hydrophobic coating. It defends against saturation by shedding water to provide a clear view, free from large drops and water marks.
Crankum antiFOG lenses are decentred, making them optically correct to reduce distortion and eye fatigue. They're impact-resistant and scratch resistant.
- Grilamid TR90 thermoplastic frames deliver flexibility, durability and light weight.
- Adjustable nose pads and Hydrophilic temple tips, for extra grip, allow you to customize the fit for comfort and stability; wide temple arms provide extra protection
- Offer 100% protection from UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful, high energy light to 400nm.
- Ryders antiFOG absorbs more than any other fog-resistant treatment; it's far more durable and never requires reapplication.
- A hydrophobic coating on the front of the lense sheds water to provide a clear view, free from large drops and water marks.
- Impact-resistant, scratch resistant, and decentred, making them optically correct to reduce distortion and eye fatigue.