Topeak Journey Trailer and DryBag
Want to turn your bike into a utility vehicle for quick runs to the corner store? Or would you rather transform it into touring machine for long distance rides? Whatever you decide, the Topeak Journey Trailer and DryBag can accomplish it. Lightweight, yet rugged frame design handles up to 70lbs of cargo with predictable and stable road manners. DryBag protects your gear in wet weather, fits snugly inside the trailer and can be easily removed for convenient transport. Slide QR system makes mounting and removal of the trailer a cinch. Small details like the integrated rear fender, safety flag and fender mounted light clip keep you safe in variable weather.
- TwinSpar frame design is lightweight, rugged and can handle loads up to 70lbs with ease
- Narrow profile stays out of the wind for improved aerodynamic efficiency
- Low center of gravity provides predictable handling with heavier loads
- SlideLock QR fittings allow the rider to attach or remove the trailer quickly and easily, and with an extra optional fitting, the rider can install the trailer on a second bike
- 16" alloy wheel with stainless steel spokes and 16 x 1.75" tire with reflector stripe delivers a smooth and stable ride
- Integrated rear fender protects the bag and trailer from road spray
- Fender mounted light clip allows the use of any Topeak rear safety light for increased nighttime safety
- Safety flag keeps the rider visible to motorists
- Custom, sonically welded, waterproof DryBag with an innovative roll-top closure fits securely into the trailer and doubles as standalone baggage
- Fits on bikes with rear dropout spacing of 130mm or 135mm with 26", 700c or 29" wheels
- Carrying handle for off-trailer use
- Frame material: 6061 aluminum
- Dimensions: 61.8 x 17.6 x 16.5"