SRAM Force 1 BB30 Crankset - 50T
The SRAM Force 1 GXP Crankset is a game changer when it comes to road or cyclocross. By eliminating the need for the front derailleur, Force 1 simplifies the drivetrain--saving weight and making shifting easier and more intuitive. You no longer have to worry about dropped chains, or worrying about whether or not you're in the right gear. This durable and incredibly lightweight crank is built using a uni-direcitonal carbon fiber crank arm matched to a forged alloy 110 BCD spider for improved serviceability, durability and weight savings. The 50 tooth X-Sync chainring uses SRAM's innovative tooth profile improves chain retention, negating the need for a chain catcher or other chain retention device.
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control, crucial in cyclocross.
- Unidirectional carbon in crank arm matched to a forged alloy spider for lightweight and durability.
- Chainrings available in (110 BCD) 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, (130BCD) 52 and 54 teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality.
- Weight 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB.