Raleigh Preston Single-Speed City Bike
The Raleigh Preston is a classic steel frame bike that offers steady, comfortable handling with some serious style to match. Based on Raleigh's heritage bikes of the 40s, 50s and 60s, this single speed bike features mechanical disc brakes, wide brown, oversized tires, a vintage leather saddle with huge round spring, and reversible copper handlebars that you can flip over for a more aggressive riding position. The Preston also includes a handful of stylish details such as a chain wheel with the heritage Heron logo, etched brass metal plates on the top tube, copper handlebars, and burnished Heron head insignias on the classy leather saddle.
- The Classic Steel Disc Mount frame with Eccentric Bottom Bracket tackles the challenges of city riding with bump-absorbing quality and durability
- Reversible Copper Handlebars with lock-on grips can be flipped for a more aggressive riding position
- Tektro Cable Actuated Mechanical Disc Brakes provide great stopping power in all conditions
- The Alex Alloy Double Wall rims and Kenda Bitumen, Urban Brown, 700x45c tires complete the vintage look while rolling over most obstacles in your path
- The Preston is chock-full of classy details from the Raleigh Vintage Leather saddle with Classic Springs and burnished Heron head icon to the etched metal nameplate