Team Performance Club Policy
Rules and Regulations
1 . Automatic Renewal —Memberships are automatically renewed annually at the fee effective at the time of renewal. Consent to Automatic Recurring Charge: By purchasing your Team Performance Membership or Renewal, you request and agree that we may annually automatically renew your Team Performance membership by charging the credit card you most recently used on your account. The renewal charge will be made on or about one year from the member's applicable (a) date of the original purchase of Team Performance Membership or (b) current membership expiration date, unless you notify us through one of the simple Opt Out procedures described below or the credit card processing company informs us that the credit card should not be used, is expired or should not to be honored. You further authorize us, at our option, if we learn that your credit card is no longer valid or the attempted charge otherwise does not work, to redeem points from your Team Performance account. This redemption of points will occur only if a credit card is not available to be used and if you have a sufficient balance of Team Performance points in your membership account. If the charge for the Team Performance annual membership cannot be processed, unless other renewal steps are taken, your membership will expire and you will irrevocably lose your remaining point balance as noted below. Therefore, please ask us about renewing your membership if the credit card last used on your account is no longer valid (or has a changed expiration date).
Opt Out—Contact us if you wish to opt out of or cancel any of these consents by calling 1-800-800-8847, Mon – Fri 9am – 9pm EST, emailing email@example.com or by going to the Team Performance Summary Section in the My Account area of PerformanceBike.com.
2. Consent to Use of Electronic Signature and Records—by purchasing your Team Performance Membership or Renewal, you are affirmatively consenting to the use of the electronic signature process. You understand that you have the right to have the Authorization provided to you in a non-electronic form, provided however that we may assess a copying fee for sending a paper copy of the Authorization to you. Your consent to use the electronic signature process applies only to this specific form of transaction and not to any other future transactions. If you wish to withdraw your consent to use the electronic signature process at any time or you wish to obtain a paper copy of this Authorization, please contact us by calling 1-800-800-8847, Mon – Fri 9am – 9pm EST or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Memberships are for individuals only, not couples, organizations, or businesses.
4. Points are not earned on the points redeemed by Team Members.
5. You will need to present a second form of identification when using your Team Performance membership at one of our retail locations.
6. Members earn points on the redemption of gift cards and eGift cards. Points are not earned when gift cards and eGfit cards are purchased by members or non-members. Points may not be used to purchase gift cards or eGift cards.
7. If you use points as payment on a catalog or web order and an item from that purchase is returned via mail to our Returns Dept., your account will first be credited with points and the balance will be in legal tender. If you use points as payment on a store purchase and an item from that purchase is returned to the store, your return will either be issued as a store credit or in legal tender.
8. Merchandise orders will be sent free of shipping charges to the store. If merchandise is sent to another address, members must pay regular shipping costs (if any) but the order will be upgraded to 2nd business day delivery at no additional charge; overweight and oversized charges still apply. 2nd business day delivery upgrade not available on international orders. 2nd business day delivery upgrade not available for orders placed through others' websites, stores or contact centers.
9. Orders for Team Members in geographic regions not served by 2nd business day service will have their packages shipped via ground service. This includes APO, FPO, Foreign, and P.O. Box orders. If a back order causes your order to be sent in more than one shipment, we pay regular shipping on all shipments following the original order (excluding international orders). All overweight item charges apply. Back orders are not eligible for the 2nd business day delivery upgrade. Orders placed through others' websites, stores or contact centers do not apply.
10. Point balances expire 90 days after membership expiration.
11. Performance reserves the right to change club policies and benefits and cancel memberships at any time. The current policies are posted on our website. You agree, and your continued use of your Team Performance membership further constitutes your agreement, that the then-current website posting supersedes all prior versions and applies to your membership.
12. Negative point balances reflect returned merchandise. Points will be lost when merchandise is returned. If merchandise is returned and points for the account are not available for reduction due to redemptions of points, the value of the points redeemed may be offset from and deducted from any refund for the returned merchandise. This will be done solely at the discretion of Performance Bicycle. The remaining balance on the purchase price of the merchandise returned will be refunded per the return policy of Performance Bicycle.
13. Points are calculated on the purchase price of the products you buy directly from Performance at Performance stores, its official website and by phone through its contact center, but not from others' websites, stores or contact centers. Members do not earn points on the annual membership fee, shipping, tax, purchase of gift cards or e-gift cards, or the redemption of points. Points are not redeemable at others' websites, stores or contact centers.