Thomson Elite 410mm Seatpost
The Thomson Elite 410 seatpost boasts higher strength and fatigue life than the top 75 strongest seatposts on the market. Instead of a bonded head, Thomson machines the post and head out of a single piece of 7000 aluminum, saving weight and adding strength. The result is a comfortable, secure ride.
- Tube and head are machined from a single piece of high strength 7000 series aluminum for lightweight and beef all in one
- Long (41mm) seat rail clamp spreads load and prevents rails from bending upon impact
- Clamp, head, and upper tube are strong enough to withstand 350 foot-lbs of torque, nearly 200 lbs more than the competition
- Attachment to seat rails requires no disassembly, and low-profile clamps don't interfere with the seat
- Tilt adjustment can be made without fore/aft movement of the saddle (minus 5° and plus 29°)
- 100% American made