Continental Sport Contact II City Tire
Whether you're a commuter, messenger, or simply a cyclist who rides on (sometimes unforgiving) city streets, the Continental Sport Contact II City Tire makes riding a pleasure on 700c-sized or 26"-sized wheels. The Sport Contact II provides an optimal balance between comfort, low rolling resistance, and puncture protection courtesy of tried-and-true technology from Continental. Their SafetySystem belt beneath the tread helps ward off punctures and cuts while the tread compound rolls smoothly with superb wear properties. Furthermore, a reflective stripe on the sidewall enhances visibility when you're out and about.
- SafetySystem Breaker technology is Kevlar-reinforced, high-strength nylon fabric under tread that provides superb puncture resistance
- Tread compound ensures low rolling resistance and durability
- 3-ply 180 TPI casing for a responsive ride
- Larger volume tires (26x1.6"/700x28/700x32) provide a comfortable ride for commuters and city cyclists
- Reflective strip on sidewall enhances visibility
- Wire bead