Marin Hawk Hill 3 27.5" Mountain Bike - 2018
If you want to take your trail riding to a whole new level, the Marin Hawk Hill 3 is a great way to do it. By providing excellent performance and value, the Hawk Hill 3 will redefine your expectations on the trail.
It starts with a Series 3 6061 aluminum full suspension frame, built around the incredibly versatile 27.5" wheel platform. A RockShox Monarch RT Debonair rear shock hooks in to the MultiTrac suspension platform to give the bike more squish without impacting chain line or handling. Up front a RockShox Revelation RC suspension fork with 120mm of travel gives you the confidence to be less picky with choosing your line. A Shimano SLX 1x11-speed drivetrain ensures smooth gear changes while the 11-46T cassette coupled with a single 32T chainring up front provides all the gears you need to tackle the trails. A 1x system not only simplifies the drivetrain, but also improves shifting performance and reduces the odds of a dropped or jammed chain.
Stopping is taken care of by the superb Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes, which serve up all weather and all terrain braking power. Finally, the bike rolls on a set of Marin double wall alloy 27.5" rims wrapped up in WTB Breakout 2.35" tires to ensure maximum traction in any conditions.
- Series 3 6061 alloy frame with 120mm MultiTrac suspension platform
- RockShox Revelation RC 27.5" suspension fork with 120mm of travel plus compression and rebound adjustment
- FSA 1x crank with Shimano SLX 11-speed cassette
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes
- Trans-X Dropper Post makes position adjustments a breeze
- WTB Breakout 27.5 x 2.35" tires