Garmin Forerunner 645 Music
With Forerunner 645 Music, every run is a performance. This GPS running watch stores up to 500 songs and includes Garmin Pay contactless payment solution, so you can leave your wallet at home. Fine-tune your training with wrist-based heart rate and advanced running dynamics. Tap into additional performance monitoring features that evaluate your training and recovery. You can even customize your watch by downloading free watch faces, apps and more from the Connect IQ store, and stay linked to what matters with a variety of connected features. So run to your own rhythm, and let built-in GPS and GLONASS accurately track how far, how fast and where you run.
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Analyze your performance with advanced, biomechanical measurements such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio.
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you're undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect and the ability to track your runs with LiveTrack
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from the Connect IQ store
- Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology gives you all-day heart rate monitoring at the wrist
- Built-in GPS and GLONASS lets you track how far, how fast and where you run -- no phone connection required
- Features all-day stress tracking and relaxation-based breathing timer to help balance stress and rest
- Battery life5: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and 5 hours in GPS mode with music