Continental Der Baron Projekt Tubeless Mountain Tire
For enduro rides that take you through sloppy mud or loose pack, the Continental Der Baron Projekt fills the bill. The Der Baron has a self-cleaning tread pattern for better wet performance and the BlackChili rubber compound that improves rolling resistance by 26% and grip by 30% compared with more common silica-compound tires, giving you outstanding grip in even the most challenging corners. ProTection anti-flat casing wraps the tire from bead to bead and Apex sidewall stiffeners ensure you won't bottom out on big hits.
- 27.5" x 2.4" and 29" x 2.4" tubeless compatible MTB tire
- BlackChili rubber compound for improved grip
- ProTection Apex anti-flat casing with sidewall stiffener
- 60tpi plies and sidewalls
- 950g and 1,000g, respectively