Fuji Addy 2.1 Mountain Bike - 2016
The Fuji Addy 2.1 is built around Fuji's A2-SL custom aluminum and PowerCurve down tube. The PowerCurve adds stiffness against trail impact and improves handling so you can handle any trail with confidence.
The SR Suntour 27.5" fork has a remote lockout for climbing or increasing pedaling efficiency and 80mm -100mm of travel, which mean less head bob and more efficient climbing and descending. When you need to pick your way down a steep decline, you've got powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes to slow you down with a set of massive 180/160mm rotors that won't fade on a long descent and will stop you with confidence.
The hardtail design is perfect for cross country riding over most terrains. Hardtails are lighter and simpler to maintain and a blast to ride The 27.5" tires are just the right size for mid-height riders and they're agile enough for a rocky trail or those pesky logs. The larger wheel size gives you more traction and rolling efficiency too, so you can scream down that fire road before you hit the single track. The center of gravity on a 27.5" is lower, which means you're more stable on a narrow trail and when you catch air, you'll land without sliding out.
The Addy 2.1 27.5" mountain bike has a trustworthy 3x9 Shimano Acera drivetrain with a 9-speed Alivio rear derailleur. The intelligent Shadow Design on the rear derailleur keeps it free from snagging trail debris. Rapid Fire shifters effortlessly click and push the chain up and down the 11/34 Shimano cassette. With 27 speeds to choose from, you're ready for any terrain or grade.
Finally, sturdy Vera Terra DPD22 27.5" wheels and trail gripping Vera Eos tires offer great all-around traction. Add a women's specific Oval saddle and cross country handlebar, which are both narrower so they fit a woman's body. The bars have a 15mm rise and a gentle 9 degree sweep that will keep your body upright for improved steering and control. The Addy 2.1 is a mountain bike that will take you wherever you want to go on your terms and that's what mountain biking is all about.
- Relaxed geometry of the Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy frame with a PowerCurve down tube and hydroformed top tube keeps you upright on the Oval Concepts Women's saddle to take stress off the neck, back, and bottom
- SR Suntour SF15-XCT-HLO fork features a hydraulic lockout that locks the fork and conserves suspension oil to make the bike more efficient on flat, paved paths
- 27 gearing options for climbing efficiency
- Tektro Hydraulic disc brakes provide control in tight corners and steep hills
- 27.5" tires are lighter and will roll over most obstacles with ease