Castelli Women's Sorpasso 2 Bib Tights
The magic of this tight comes from the remarkable fit and the wide temperature range. The winning ingredient is Castelli's Thermoflex Core2 fabric, which has a nylon outer layer and a hollow-core polyester inner layer. This layer traps air for extra warmth while the polyester/nylon mix actively works to move moisture to the outside and keep you dry, so this tight is comfortable at both colder and warmer temperatures than your traditional tights. The Thermoflex Core2 fabric is quite compressive, so Castelli mixed it with their standard Thermoflex, which has a higher modulus of stretch for the perfect balance between stretch and compression. There's also an added lumbar compression band to help keep this tight firmly in place around the waist. The ankle zips are YKK Camlock and covered with reflective tape for night visibility. Now you're ready to put in those long base rides all winter long.
- Thermoflex and Thermoflex Core2 fabrics with a fleecy inside traps warm air next-to-skin
- Progetto X2 Air chamois has 4-way stretch, microdenier, seamless, bacteriostatic layer adapts to the shape of your body and saddle without any folds in the fabric
- Lumbar support band improves fit and comfort
- Temperature Range: 0-15° C / 32-59° F
- YKK ankle cam-lock zippers with reflective tape for easy-on, easy-off
- Giro3 ankle grippers lay flat and seal around shoe covers