The Italian Army Knife addresses the things that frustrate us cyclists with conventional multi-tools. While keeping a compact layout which fits so conveniently in the SILCA EOLO Wallet
or Seat Roll Grande Americano
. Mid length tools also allows to position the tools within the same plane, this reduces the thickness of the overall package by half. All tools are forged rather than bent from hex stock, this method of construction is more expensive, but worth it on the side of the road! Double chromed tools and fully stainless steel hardware and bushings guarantee a long life without corrosion.
- Forged aluminum sidebars contain rare-earth magnets for holding a spare chain connector
- 2 magnetic pockets to hold quick connect links for SRAM, KMC, & Whipperman 9-11 speed chains
- Forged and machined sidebars with integrated chain-connector storage.
- Nove (Pronounced No-vay, (number 9 in Italian)) 9 forged and plated tools:Hex 2/3/4/5/6/8 +Torx 25 +PH2/Flat
- 8mm is magnetically attached to the 5mm for optimal use of space
- Stainless steel pivot hardware
- 105 grams
This product was added to our catalog on April 28, 2017