Pro-level eye coverage at a decidedly amateur price. The Smith Pivlock V2 Max sunglasses provide some serious, high surface area eye-coverage with classy style that cyclists everywhere will appreciate. They're constructed of tough, lightweight materials that can stand up to the most rigorous of physical activity, while the style says "yes, I'm in touch with my Euro side...you have a problem with that?" They're perfect for year round activity.
- PivLock interchangeable system lets you change lenses by rotating the temple piece 45 degrees to remove the lens, then simply insert a new one
- Scratch and impact resistant Carbonic lenses are tough enough for mountain biking
- Tapered Lens Technology provides distortion free viewing
- Hydroleophobic lens coating keeps sweat and steam from building up on the lens surface
- Hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads stay in place no matter how badly you sweat
- Medium-sized frame with wrap around coverage