The Session from Smith is designed for mountain riders that demand a balance of style, protection, and ventilation. Koroyd is featured in strategic impact areas giving riders the confidence they need to charge harder on the trails. The top of the helmet has massive airports which combine with internal air channels allowing for max airflow and venting. Lastly the session features channels on the front of the helmet for easy eyewear storage, and three position visor that rotates high allowing for goggle storage.
The Session MIPS also features the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) as standard equipment. MIPS technology reduces the rotational forces caused by angled impacts and this added technology does not compromise fit, ventilation, or style.
- Lightweight aerocore in mold construction
- Zonal ventilated protection w/ Koroyd material
- Integrated skeletal structure
- VaporFit adjustable fit system
- 15 vents
- XT2 anti bacterial performance lining
- Ultra light single layer webbing
- AirEvac ventilation
- Ultimate sunglass and goggle integration
- Camera & Light mount compatible
- Three position adjustable visor
This product was added to our catalog on May 15, 2019