Please Log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock.
Out Of Stock Online
You may back order this item and it will ship when it arrives in stock.
Soma Wolverine B-Type 4.0 Frame (no fork).
- Version 4.0 continues to be the compelling choice for grail, adventure touring, and all road. 4.0 version features taller stack heights on most sizes, and an additional set of water bottle bosses under the down tube
- B-Type has classic standards and belt drive compatible, 135mm dropouts, and straight head tube
- Geometry stable enough for off road touring and adventuring, but nimble enough for cross (monster cross that is)
- IRD Broski sliding dropouts let you run gears or a single speed set up with better durability and less wheel slippage
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo tubes for the front triangle, butted CrMo rear end
- Internal anti-rust coating protects against rust
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- Rear hub spacing: 135mm QR with International Standard disc brake mounts
- Clearance for 700x45c tires with fenders
- 1-1/8" straight headtube (use EC34 upper and lower headset cups)
- Matching thru axle or quick release fork sold separately
Bottom Bracket: 68mm
Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6mm
This product was added to our catalog on December 11, 2019