If you’re looking to build the fastest, most capable enduro race bike, this is the place to start. The Enduro combines unrivaled downhill performance with surprisingly-quick acceleration. It delivers blistering speed, mega-travel length, and features that are big on performance.
- Incredibly Capable: A more-rearward axle path reduces wheel hang-up on big impacts while a low and forward positioned shock hugs the ground for a confident-feeling at high speeds.
- Balanced Chassis: The balanced chassis stiffness allows the front end to steer with precision and keeps the rear end tracking like it’s on rails. This creates a platform that laughs in the face of the steepest, rockiest trails.
- Astonishingly Fast Up & Down: The Enduro accelerates far quicker than you'd expect possible from a bike with such a downhill prowess. Specialized increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob, and re-directed the angle of the chainstay and upper shock linkages for a more efficient pedaling platform.
- S-Sizing Fit: The geometry of the Enduro has been designed for going up and down w/ seat tubes and stack heights that don’t grow massively between sizes, meaning you riders can pick a frame size based on both their height and riding style.
- Enduro Race Geometry: With a slacker head angle, longer reach, and steeper seat tube across the line, riders receive a quick and more capable steed, no matter the size.
FACT 11m Carbon Chassis & Rear-End w/ Enduro Race Geometry (SWAT) (Threaded BB) (Internal Routing) (12 x 148mm) (170mm Travel)
Fox Float X2 Performance w/ Rx Trail Tune (Low Speed Rebound & Compression) (Trunnion) (205 x 60mm)
This product was added to our catalog on December 9, 2021