Specialized Turbo Vado SL 4.0 Description:
The Specialized Turbo Vado SL 4.0 combines exceptional ride quality, range, and power at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 is best for workouts, riding beyond the beaten path, and last-minute adventures. All you need to do is get on and go. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. Finished with Pathfinder tires, you can roll fast on or off the pavement with plenty of grip.
- Fully integrated and secure 320Wh downtube battery with optional range extender for up to 120 miles of range.
- SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm and rider amplification (180% assistance), for assistance up to 28mph.
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender&rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 11-speed SRAM NX shifting for reliable performance for the long haul.
- Frame: E5 Aluminum
- Fork: Rigid Aluminum (12x110 Boost) (Front Rack- Compatible)
- Handlebar: Specialized Alloy (9° Backsweep) (15mm Rise) (31.8mm)
- Grips/Tape: Specialized Body Geometry Contour (Lock-On)
- Stem: Specialized Stealth Alloy (14°) (31.8mm)
- Headset: Integrated 1-1/8" Upper, 1-1/2" Lower (45/45°)
- Levers: Tektro R290
- Shifter: SRAM NX (11 - Speed)
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R290 (Hydraulic Disc) (Front & Rear)
- Rotors: 160mm
- Crankset: Praxis Forged Alloy M30
- Bottom Bracket: -
- Pedals: Specialized Commuter (w/Grip Tape)
- Chain: KMC e11-Speed
- Chainring: Praxis Forged Alloy (44T) (104BCD)
- Cassette: Freewheel (14T)
- Front Derailleur: -
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX (11 - Speed)
- Front Hub: Specialized Alloy Sealed Cartridge Bearings (12 x 110mm) (Centerlock) (24H)
- Rear Hub: Specialized Alloy Sealed Cartridge Bearings (12 x 148mm) (Centerlock) (24H)
- Rims: 700c Disc (22mm depth) (21 Internal Width)
- Saddle: Specialized Bridge Sport (Steel Rails) (155mm)
- Seatpost: Specialized Alloy (25mm Offset) (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Front Tire: Specialized Pathfinder Sport (700 x 38c)
- Rear Tire: Specialized Pathfinder Sport (700 x 38c)
- Wiring Harness: Custom Wiring Harness
- Charger: Custom Charger (48V w/SL System Charger Plug)
- Motor: Specialized SL 1.1
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320 (320Wh)
- UI/Remote: Specialized 3-LED Display (ANT+/Bluetooth)
- Color: Grey
- Weight: -
These bikes are fully built by our expert bike builders, then partially disassembled as needed for shipping. Bikes will arrive to you with some basic assembly still required.
Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Friday, March 22, 2024