Optimize your efficiency and comfort by fine-tuning your stem angle with this adjustable and economical stem.
- 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 6061 aluminum, road/MTB-compatible stem.
- 4-bolt oversized 31.8mm handlebar interface with relieved faceplate.
- Equipped with top cap and 4-degree, 2-degree, and 0-degree shims.
- Available in 12-degree, 17-degree, and 24-degree angles.
- 12-degree: 10 position angle range: +/- 8-degree to 16-degree, in 2-degree increments.
- 17-degree: 10 position angle range, +/- 13-degree to 21-degree, in 2-degree increments.
- 24-degree: 10 position angle range: +/- 20-degree to 28-degree, in 2-degree increments.
- Compatible with composite handlebars.
- Approx. weight: 188g (110mm)
Bar Diameter: 31.8mm
Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
Length/Reach: 110, 130mm
Stem Angle: 17°, 24°
Stack Height: 40mm
Weight: 188g (110mm)
This product was added to our catalog on March 2, 2018