If you're tackling the trail with the throttle wide open, you're bound to take a few spills—sorry, it's just a fact of life. This, however, doesn't mean that your clothes need to be made out of stuffy, military-grade canvas, but they do need to be both durable and comfortable. With this in mind, we sought to find the happy medium, and did so with our Demo Long Sleeve Jersey. It's made from our venerable VaporRize™ fabrics, only we used a knit construction for this jersey, due to its strength and durability. This way, you won't find yourself back here searching for a new jersey every time you take a tumble over the weekend. But just as importantly, this fabric selection combines the aforementioned strength with breathability in an eco friendly fabric that's constructed with recycled S.Café® coffee yarns that wick away moisture, dry fast, and neutralize odors, so you won't feel clammy and hot while you're riding. And as you were probably wondering, this jersey features our Relaxed Mountain Bike Fit, so it's purposefully designed to be generous, comfortable, and leaves plenty of room for elbow pads and light armor.
- VaporRize™ fabric is made from environmentally-friendly recycled S.Café® coffee yarns that dry quickly and neutralize odor.
- Crew neck collar keeps things casual and comfortable.
- Deflect™ UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Regular Mountain Bike Fit is generous and comfortable.
- Fabric Content: 100% Recycled S.Café® Polyester
Manufacturer Fit: Standard
Fabric: VaporRize Polyester
Sleeve Length: 3/4 Sleeve
This product was added to our catalog on September 9, 2020