Expanding on the success of Specialized's original Power saddle, the Power Arc Pro Elaston features the same channel and length as the original and S-Works Arc. Where it differs is in its titanium rails versus the carbon fiber found on the S-Works, but it still features a stiff FACT carbon fiber shell and lightweight EVA padding. The shape of the saddle is also designed to provide ample sit bone support, and this has been coupled with a shorter-than-usual nose section to keep pressure off of soft tissue while riding in aggressive positions. Proven through blood flow testing and pressure mapping, these improvements make a huge impact for comfort — regardless of how much time you want to put in on this saddle. The rails have the same channel, lengths, and hollow titanium rails as the original Pro Arc. Beyond that, there is a curved shape Body Geometry to make you feel as if you're "in the saddle," not on it. Ultimately this creates better performance in all seated positions, whether you're a man or a woman. Specialized also replaced the traditional PU padding for an Elaston foam construction that's made up of small beads that are expanded into the foam. The result? The feeling of sitting on 1,000 miniature pillows rather than one piece of foam.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to ensure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff FACT carbon fiber shell is tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Elaston foam provides unrivaled comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Level II padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
Width: 143mm, 155mm
Rail Size: 7 x 7mm (Standard)
Rail Material: Titanium
Cover Material: Synthetic
Discipline: Road, Time Trial, Triathlon
This product was added to our catalog on August 10, 2018