If you're on the hunt for a capable, tough, and versatile pair of mountain biking shoes, look no further than the Rime 1.0. They feature a host Body Geometry hallmarks that you'll find in all of our shoes, plus sweet tech like an X-PEL water management system and a DWR™ coating that reduces water absorption while drastically improving dry time. And to round out the package, Specialized included a SlipNot Rubber outsole, a Lollipop midsole, and a relaxed fit that balances pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- XPEL hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time.
- Landing Strip™ cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
- Laces and Hook-and-loop overstrap provide a comfortable with one-hand adjustability
- Stiff Lollipop™ nylon composite plate for high performance pedaling and off-the-bike comfort.
- SlipNot™ rubber sole for confident traction.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort with molded heel cup for stability.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
Cleat Compatibility: 2-Bolt
Closure Type: Lace Up/Hook & Loop
Ankle Coverage: Low Top
Toe Protection: Yes
Weight (Pair): 768g (Size 42)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Friday, August 19, 2022