Specialized Riprock 16" Coaster Bike Description:
With the Specialized Riprock Coaster 16", riding gets boiled down to its simplest element—fun. And to make sure of it, Specialized designed the bike with tons of cool features that are easy for your little ones to use, like a coaster brake for simple stopping, wide 16x2.3" tires that increase stability and confidence, and tough components that will stand up to years of abuse. It's the perfect bike for your little ripper to start getting out on the trail with.
- The A1 premium aluminum frame is lightweight and built to withstand the tough use by kids, while the geometry features an ultra-low standover that makes it easy for your little ones to fit on and grow with the bike.
- Steel coaster brake is a reliable, easy to use brake perfect for safe stops and awesome skids.
- 16x2.3" Rhythm Lite tires deliver tons of traction, comfort, stability, and fun over all types of terrain.
- Frame: Specialized A1 premium aluminum
- Fork: Hi-ten steel
- Front Hub: Steel, bolt-on, 100mm spacing, loose ball bearing, 28H
- Rear Hub: Coaster brake, bolt-on, loose ball bearing, 110mm spacing, 16T cog, 28H
- Spokes: Stainless 14g
- Rims: 16" alloy 16mm depth, 21mm internal width, 28H
- Inner Tube Valve Type: Schrader
- Front Tire: Rhythm Lite, 30 TPI, wire bead, 16 x 2.3"
- Rear Tire: Rhythm Lite, 30TPI, wire bead, 16 x 2.3"
- Crankset: Hi-ten steel, 89mm
- Chainrings: Steel, 26T
- Bottom Bracket: Steel loose ball bearings
- Chain: KMC Z510 single-speed, anti-drop, 1/2"x1/8"
- Handlebar: BMX, steel, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 115mm rise, 520 width, 22.0mm diameter
- Grips: Specialized slip on
- Saddle: Specialized Kids' Henge
- Seatpost: Steel, 25.4mm
- Seat Binder: Bolt, 28.6mm
- Pedals: Nylon platform with reflectors
This product was added to our catalog on November 6, 2019