Specialized S-Works Turbo T2/T5 2BR Road Tire Description:
The S-Works Turbo tire sets the standard for a fast and durable performance tube type race tire. The Gripton T2 center compound is the fastest, most efficient compound Specialized has ever developed. T2 is placed in the center of the tread for speed and longevity on the straights while T5 compound is placed on the shoulders for incredible grip through the corners.
The tire’s puncture protection was also increased by 8% with a hybrid-Kevlar Blackbelt breaker under the tread. Combined with the light and supple casing you’ve not only got improved puncture protection but lighter weight and more flexibility for an incredibly supple and confidence inspiring ride. It all adds up to a S-Works Turbo tube type tire that is 4 watts faster per set than the previous S-Works Turbo and that weighs just 200 grams for a 24mm. This is S-Works level speed with a tube.
- Tire focused on efficiency and all out handling performance
- Gripton T2 compound is the fastest, most efficient compound Specialized has ever created
- Gripton T5 compound on the shoulders provides more grip, speed, and durability than ever before
- Blackbelt protection under the tread which delivers 8% more puncture protection than the previous tire
- Tire Type: Clincher (Tube Type)
- Bead: Folding
- Compound | Casing: Gripton T2/T5 | Blackbelt
- TPI (Threads Per Inch): 120 TPI
- Puncture Protection: Tread
- Inflation: -
- Color: Black
- Weight: 250g (700c | 28m)
This product was added to our catalog on September 20, 2022