Specialized Women's Andorra Air Short Sleeve Jersey has been completely updated with new fabrication to make it softer against the skin, and more comfortable in the saddle, while still keeping you cool under a blazing sun. It's made from high-end VaporRize fabric that's light, airy, breathable, and incredible at wicking sweat away from the body. And for the eco-conscious among us, it also has the added benefit of being made from 100% recycled polyester yarns that work to accelerate moisture management, neutralize odor and dry fast. Did we mention its UV30 protects from harmful ultraviolet rays? With the fabric dialed-in, they set about creating a fit that will work for riders over the entire mountain—not too loose, not too tight. You'll find the roominess to be just right, and there's still plenty of room for pads and body armor. And to round things out, you'll find a comfortably casual crew neck collar that interfaces nicely with packs.
- VaporRize fabric is made from lightweight polyester fabric that is 100% Recycled.
- Crew neck collar keeps things casual and comfortable.
- Deflect UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Women's Specific Regular Mountain Bike Fit is generous and comfortable.
- Fabric Content: 100% Recycled Polyester
Manufacturer Fit: Standard
Zipper: Full Length
Sleeve Length: Short Sleeve
This product was added to our catalog on September 9, 2020