The Speedplay Frog Stainless Mountain Bike Pedal features grease fittings to extend bearing life. Quick dual sided entry/exit. 20 degrees of rotation makes this pedal very knee friendly. Stainless steel spindle. 250 grams a pair.
Speedplay Frog G3 cleat compatibility chart.
- Conceived with the goal of bringing mountain bike pedal performance on par with that of road pedals, the Frog is the most versatile pedal you can buy
- Saves weight because it has a single retention mechanism in the cleat, instead of two redundant mechanisms located in the pedal like most off-road systems
- Minimalist design does away with confusing adjustments, because engagement security doesn't depend on spring tension
- G3 Frog cleat is stronger, more durable, easier to mount and compatible with 2-hole SPD-style road shoes
- Quickly and easily sheds mud, because debris is pushed out when the cleat engages with the pedal
- Tough resin composite body is highly resistant to impact damage
- Lightning-fast release puts an end to falls caused by pedals that won't disengage
- Phenomenally lightweight design
- Knee-friendly, non-centering free float
- Stainless steel spindle won't rust
- Precision needle and cartridge bearings
- Built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication
This product was added to our catalog on November 9, 2016