SQlab 611 Ergowave Active Saddle.
Note: 7 x 9.6mm carbon rails require a compatible seatpost clamp or an adapter kit.
- Wider nose and slightly more padding than the 612 model
- Ergowave shape offers higher performance thanks to optimal pressure distribution throughout the deep structures of the body
- The Active design offers dampened lateral tilt which allows the saddle to follow the biomechanical movement of the pelvis on each pedal stroke (3 interchangeable firmness inserts included)
- High-end, aggressive saddle designed for racing
- Incorporates SQlab's unique design where the nose drops down away from the rear of the saddle, allowing for 55% of the rider's weight to be transferred to the ischial or "sit bones"
- K18 synthetic top, marathon foam padding with kevlar sides
Width: 140mm or 150mm
Rail Size: 7 x 9.6mm (Oval Shape)
Rail Material: Carbon Fiber
Cover Material: Synthetic (C84 Kevlar)
Discipline: Mountain (Tech & Trail)
Max Rider Weight: 198 lbs (90kg)
Weight: 229g (140mm)
This product was added to our catalog on April 7, 2017