SRAM DB8 Hydraulic Disc Brake Description:
The SRAM DB8 is a simple, robust, powerful 4 piston disc brake for riders who desire ease of use, minimal maintenance and prefer to work with mineral oil. The lever is designed with proven lever technologies, features easy adjustment access and superior ergonomic comfort. Suitable for all mountain bikes, including eMTB.
Note: Rotor and caliper mounting bracket sold separately.
- The DB8's lever is based on SRAM's Level brake platform and features a cast aluminum body with stamped aluminum blade
- Tooled reach adjustment (2.5mm hex) to fit rider's hands
- Utilizes the same proven MatchMaker X clamp system that the Level, G2 and Code models use
- Caliper features a forged aluminum body and (4) phenolic pistons that have excellent insulator properties
- Includes steel-backed organic brake disc pads. Compatible with all SRAM Code disc brake pads.
- Brake Type: Hydraulic
- Brake Fluid: Mineral Oil
- Brake Mount: Post Mount
- Brake Pads: Organic/Resin
- Hose Length: 2000mm
- Pistons: 4
- Lever Clamp: Matchmaker X Clamp (22.2mm)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 346g (Rear)
This product was added to our catalog on May 31, 2022