This is the SRAM Red 22 Crankset for GXP bottom brackets. Innovation often comes from places you would least expect. In order to make a lighter crankset, SRAM made it bigger. To add stiffness, they used less material. The SRAM RED 22 Exogram Crankset is completely hollow all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. The stunning X-GlideR chainrings are optimized for use with the Yaw technology in the front derailleur, delivering seamless, flawless performance.
- Exogram™ technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness. O ur stiffest crank ever.
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance.
- Stiffer X Glide R™ chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™
- Front Derailleur.
- GXP, PressFit, BB30, PressFit 30 availability.
- Available ratios: 53/39, 52/36, 50/34, 46/36
- Available arm lengths: 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
Arm Material: Carbon
Chainring Material: Machined Alloy
Weight: 557g (BB30 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included), 609g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)
This product was added to our catalog on July 26, 2014