Quarq’s next generation in power meters, DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and, for the carbon version, compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets.
- The Quarq DZero power meter platform features a new measurement circuit, a revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App,
- Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ lets you choose how to capture the data.
- ANT+ continues to be used in most cycling computers, and BLE works with most smartphones
- BLE does not need a dongle or USB stick. Qalvin BLE needs no additional hardware.
- 10K temperature compensation, easy-to-replace batteries, OmniCal, AxCad, an IPX7 waterproof rating and 2-year-warranty.
- Exogram carbon crank arms with a hidden bolt spider
- Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy - within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Works with traditional 5-bolt chainrings from most manufacturers.
- Variations include Hidden Bolt (HB), Non-hidden Bolt (NHB).
- The DZero Power Meter Spider pairs with Quarq Prime.
- Existing owners can upgrade to a DZero spider if the power meter uses the 8-bolt interface.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin BLE app.
Material: CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, Exogram™ Carbon Crank Arms
Bolt Circle Diameter: 110 BCD
Arm Lengths: 162.5mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
Bottom Bracket: GXP
Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology
Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
Weight: 578/559g (130/110 BCD)
Head Unit: ANT+™ and Bluetooth® low energy technology compatible head units (available separately)
Compatibility: Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Hidden (HB) and Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. Not compatible with Campagnolo® chainrings.
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018