Sometimes all you need is a fresh coat of paint. With revised graphics to match SRAM RED eTap components, the PowerdomeX is still the most advanced cassette ever made. It's super light, deadly silent and delivers an undeniable performance advantage. The nine cogs in the cog cluster are machined from a single block of high grade tool steel, increasing stiffness while weighing even less than a titanium cassette. Between each cog is a StealthRing elastomer to reduce vibration and noise. Cutouts on the rear cog further reduce weight and add stiffness. It's the final piece in the drivetrain puzzle, and paired with the new SRAM Red rear derailleur, it delivers ultra-fast, ultra-quiet shifts that will always put you in the right gear.
- Hollow steel dome makes for the stiffest gear cluster ever at the lightest weight
- Compatible with SRAM RED eTap, RED, Force, Apex
- 11-30T and 11-32T ratios are only compatible with WiFLi and 1x rear derailleurs
- Heat-treated, high-grade tool steel provides superlative durability and a beautiful finish
- StealthRing elastomers and advanced tooth profiles eliminate vibration and noise for a smooth, silent ride
- Aluminum cog: lighter, stiffer, stronger due to the design, material and production process
Inspired from the combination of OG1090 (SRAM RED) and the XG 1099 (SRAM XX) cassettes, the heat-treated high-grade tool steel features hollow construction with CNC-machined cogs and rear cut-outs for reduced weight and added stiffness. The result is the stiffest and lightest cassette we’ve ever built.
Specially designed and incredibly durable elastomers placed in between the cassette cogs to eliminate vibrations and noise.
Imagine being able to shift smoothly at any time, no matter what. We’re talking full-power shifts. Up, down, whatever the trail demands. The benefit of the X-Glide drivetrain is simple, yet, when you think about it, incredibly impactful to the way you ride. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain.
Speeds: 11 Speed
Drive Type: Shimano/SRAM 11 Speed Road
Weight: 148g (11-25T), 152T (11-26T), 165g (11-28T), 185g (11-30T), 196g (11-32T)
- 11-25T: 11-12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25T
- 11-26T: 11-12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-26T
- 11-28T: 11-12-13-14-15-16-17-19-22-25-28T
- 11-30T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T
- 11-32T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-22-25-28-32T
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018