- Engineered for versatility, durability and simplicity. Same 77/177D hubset used in Zipp 202 and 303 Firecrest Disc-brake wheelsets.
- Bearing preload precision set – that means no pre-load adjustment is needed.
- Improved bearing protection and sealant.
- Includes newly designed quick-release skewers with a wider more ergonomic handle to provide more leverage for opening and closing. When closed, lever contours neatly with the frame.
- Thru-axle compatible. Comes with thru-axle end caps that can be swapped by hand:
- Front: 12x100mm & 15x100mm
- Rear: 12x135mm & 12x142mm
- Proprietary flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim® CX Ray® spokes to optimize torsional and lateral stiffness without sacrificing weight or robustness.
- New distinctive hub graphics.
- 17mm axle
- SRAM XDR driver body for 177D available separately.
All this means the 30 Course Disc-brake is a multi-use wheelset that delivers speed, stability, comfort and the superior power and modulation of disc braking over any terrain.
Each wheel includes:
Zipp thru-axle end caps; 1 Zipp skewer; 1 Zipp rim tape 700c X 20mm 1 Zipp tubeless valve and 1.85mm spacer for use with 10-speed cassettes. The 30 Course Disc-brake Clincher rear wheel comes with a standard 10/11 speed driver body for SRAM®/Shimano®
Set Weight: 1,650g
Max recommended rider weight: 250lbs
Internal Diameter: 21mm
ERD (effective rim diameter): 586mm
Hub Used: 177D
Hub Width: 135mm
Rim Depth: 26mm
Brake Track Width (center): 26.4mm
Max Width: 25mm
Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
Spoke Count: 24
Spoke Length Non-Drive: 290mm
Spoke Pattern Non-Drive: 2 cross
Spoke Pattern Drive: 2 cross
Spoke Length Drive: 290mm
Max Tire Pressure: 125psi
Max Tire Pressure: 8.62bars
11-speed compatible hub: Yes
Track Adaptable: No
Dimpled Surface: No
Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
External Nipples: Yes
Thru Axle Compatible: Yes
XDR Driver Body Compatible: Yes
Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018