The SRAM X7 line bring high-end precision and reliability to mid-range mountain bike components as exemplified by the X7 BB30 10-speed crankset. This 2x10-speed crankset delivers consistent performance each and every time you hit the trails. Its forged 7050 aluminum crankarms and spider are built to take everything you dish out off-road while still maintaining a respectable weight. Shifting between the two chainrings is absolutely superb courtesy of the X-Glide technology that perfectly positions ramps and pick-up rivets to ensure you won't have missed shifts, even under pressure.
- Forged 7050 aluminum crankarms and spider are lightweight, strong, and stiff
- X-Glide chainring provides superb shifting with pick-up rivets/ramps precisely placed for specific chainring pairings
- X-Glide chainrings constructed of 7075 aluminum for strength and durability
- 30mm BB30 spindle maximizes stiffness
- For SRAM 2x10-speed mountain bike drivetrains
- BB30 bottom bracket bearings not included
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019