Embrace the 1x drivetrain revolution with the SRAM X1 1400 BB30 11-speed crankset. Ideal for all mountain, trail and XC riding, the X1 crank features X-Sync chainring technology for flawless single chainring performance. The included 32T chainring features tall, square teeth, rounded chamfers, and a thick-thin tooth geometry to engage the chain earlier and never let it go. Additionally, recesses at the base of the teeth get rid of mud so the chain remains in place no matter what conditions you're up against. The chainring is CNC-machined 7075 aluminum for strength and durability without any weight penalty. The crankarms are hollow forged 6000 series aluminum and the spider is forged aluminum for stiffness, strength, and optimal power transfer in demanding, off-road conditions.
Note: the only difference between this SRAM X1 1400 BB30 crankset and the other version (Nashbar item # YC-X114BR) is the color. This version is black, the YC-X114BR crankset is black with red accents.
- X-Sync chainring technology provides wide tooth/narrow tooth pattern repeated around chainring for superb chain retention on the single ring set up
- CNC-machined 7075 aluminum 32T chainring is lightweight and tough
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- Hollow forged 6000 series aluminum crankarms and forged aluminum spider are durable and lightweight
- Spider design allow for easy chainring changes
- 94mm BCD fits most bash guards
- Color: Black
- BB30 bottom bracket not included
This product was added to our catalog on September 10, 2014