Sram X-Sync 2 Eagle Direct Mount Chainring Description:
The look of the SRAM X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. They subjected every size of chainring to untold environmental and mechanical tortures, abuse, and neglect, in both lab and real-world settings, to come up with a chainring that would augment the Eagle drivetrain's performance in all conditions. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with the new Eagle chain to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear.
- X-SYNC 2 chainring design increases chain retention, wear life, and reduces friction and noise.
- Designed to be used with Eagle chain
- 6mm offset is intended for 49mm chainline (135/142mm), 3mm offset is intended for 52mm chainline (148mm Boost), -4mm Offset for 5" (190mm Rear Hub Spacing) Fat Bike Cranks
X-SYNC 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-SYNC technology. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-SYNC EAGLE design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
- Chainring Shape: Round
- Drive Type: 1x
- Speed Compatibility: 10 Speed, 11 Speed, 12 Speed
- Chainring BCD: -
- Mount: SRAM Direct Mount (3-Bolt)
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black/Gold
- Weight: 41g (30T), 59g (34T)
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018