This is the Stan's Arch MK3 29" Disc Tubeless Rear Wheel. Shimano Hyperglide 8-11 speed.
- An all around All-Mountain wheel that inspires confidence
- Arch MK3 453g disc specific aluminum clincher rim features Bead Socket Technology (BST), improves tire performance at equivalent pressures and allows fewer pinch flats
- WideRight: Provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tires sidewall
- Stan's Neo 6 pawl 36 point disc hubs feature a 10 degree engagement with International Standard 6-bolt disc mount configuration
- Triple butted spokes with silver Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Rear wheels available in HG 8-11sp for Shimano/SRAM 8-10sp, Shimano 11sp Mountain compatible cassettes, XD for SRAM XD driver compatible cassettes, or 1sp for HG splined compatible Singlespeed cogs
- Includes Stan's tubeless valves and Stan's yellow tubeless tape
- Optimal WideRight tire sizing 2.25"-2.5"
|Front Rear:||rear (HG 8-11sp)|
|Rim:||Arch MK3 disc clincher|
|Hub:||Neo IS disc|
|Axle Spacing Mm:||12x142 TA**|
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018