Stan's Arch MK3 Tubeless Front Wheels.
- An all around All-Mountain wheel that inspires confidence
- Arch MK3 400g disc specific aluminum clincher rim features Bead Socket Technology (BST), improves tire performance at equivalent pressures and allows fewer pinch flats
- WideRight: Provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tires sidewall
- International Standard 6-bolt disc mount configuration
- Triple butted spokes with silver Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Optimal WideRight tire sizing range 2.25"-2.5"
Wheel Size: 26", 27.5", or 29"
ISO Diameter (ETRTO): 559, 584, or 622
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Brake Type: Disc Brake (6-Bolt)
Hub: Stan's Neo
Axle Type: Thru Axle
Hub Spacing: 15 x 100mm or 15 x 110mm (Boost)
Drive Type (Rear Hub): -
Rim: Arch MK3 (16mm Depth)
Rim Width: 26mm (Internal), 29.3mm (External)
Spoke Count: 32H
Spoke Type: J-Bend
Weight: 756g (26"), 781g (27.5"), 818g (29")
- Arch MK3 wheels include tape for tubeless use and a presta valve
- 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release
- 20x110mm front wheels include 15x100mm end caps
This product was added to our catalog on May 29, 2019