Stan's Crest MK3 Tubeless Rear Wheels.
- A truly versatile wheelset that is at home at the races
- Crest MK3, 23/26mm internal/external width, disc specific aluminum clincher rim features Bead Socket Technology (BST), improves tire performance at equivalent pressures and allows fewer pinch flats. Tubeless ready
- WideRight: Provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tires sidewall
- Stan's Neo 6 pawl 36 point disc hubs feature a 10 degree engagement with International Standard 6-bolt disc mount configuration
- Triple butted spokes with silver Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Optimal WideRight tire sizing 2.0"-2.25"
Wheel Size: 26", 27.5", or 29"
ISO Diameter (ETRTO): 559, 584, or 622
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Brake Type: Disc Brake (6-Bolt)
Hub: Stan's Neo (Durasync)
Axle Type: Thru Axle
Hub Spacing: 12 x 142mm or 12 x 148mm (Boost)
Drive Type (Rear Hub): Shimano/SRAM (8, 9, & 10 Speed, 11 Speed Mountain) or SRAM XD
Rim: Stan's Crest MK3 (15.8mm Depth)
Rim Width: 23mm (Internal), 26.3mm (External)
Spoke Count: 32H
Spoke Type: J-Bend
Weight: 797g (26"), 819g (27.5"), 850g (29")
- Pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve
- SRAM XD and Shimano HG 12x142mm rear wheels also include quick-release end caps and quick release
This product was added to our catalog on September 5, 2019