Stan's Crest MK3 Tubeless Front Wheel.
- A truly versatile wheelset that is at home at the races
- Crest MK3 341g disc specific aluminum clincher rim features Bead Socket Technology (BST), improves tire performance at equivalent pressures and allows fewer pinch flats. Tubeless ready
- WideRight: Provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tires sidewall
- Stan's Neo disc hubs with International Standard 6-bolt disc mount configuration
- Triple butted spokes with silver Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Optimal WideRight tire sizing 2.0"-2.25"
Wheel Size: 27.5"
ISO Diameter (ETRTO): 584
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Brake Type: Disc Brake (6-Bolt)
Hub: Stan's Neo
Axle Type: Thru Axle
Hub Spacing: 15 x 100mm
Drive Type (Rear Hub): -
Rim: Stan's Crest MK3 (15.8mm Depth)
Rim Width: 23mm (Internal), 26.3mm (External)
Spoke Count: 32H
Spoke Type: J-Bend
Weight: 698g (27.5")
- Pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve
- 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018